Mr. Rajeev Peravali
BMedSc (Hons), MBChB, Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery, MCh, FRCS (Ed.)
Consultant General Surgeon
Rajeev Peravali is a Consultant General and Colorectal Surgeon. His NHS practice is based at Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust.
He consults privately at:
- BMI The Priory Hospital
- BMI The Edgbaston Hospital
- Spire Little Aston Hospital in Sutton Coldfield.
Mr Peravali is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. He has also been awarded the degree of Master of Surgery from the University of Edinburgh after examination of his advanced knowledge of general and colorectal surgery and submission of a research dissertation. His research on enhanced recovery after surgery has subsequently been presented and published nationally and internationally.
Mr Peravali has been trained in some of the biggest and best units nationally and internationally. His practice is modern, up to date and evidence based.
His particular interests and expertise are in:
- Gallstone Surgery
- Hernia Surgery
- Key hole surgery
- Colorectal cancer surgery
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Pelvic floor disorders (consitipation, faecal incontinence, prolapse)
- Ano-rectal problems (piles, fissures, fistulae, bleeding, irritation)